Thursday, May 11, 2006

good day and promising tomorrows

first, i wish to start this off with a quote from my history class yesterday. "now answer me this, who gets to run my pie? I DO."anyway. i was pretty sure today was going to suck when i woke up 25 minutes late and couldn't find my shoes. I got to school JUST IN TIME for the computer to shut down on me so i couldn't hand in my homework. yay.then it got better.science class was great. i got to use some new equipment to show my baby robins on the smart board. it was great. colin d. had to leave the room and only came back in when jake promised him that the bird's brain would be smushed. it was a bit funny.then, softball practice. it was wonderful. i was really late because i had to finish a math test. so i decided not to change and i just threw on sweatpants under my dress. leah decided to come. there were four other people at practice. so it was great. we chased some geese. then my mom called to say she was going to be late. my camera and i went outside and took pictures. i learned that when you take pictures of a tree many people start to appear in the tree with dramatic expressions on their faces. i got some funny pictures of math town and i discovered where love grows. ( that picture will follow ) it was very nice. i have many pictures of windows too. when i got home from school i had a strawberry and then got on my bike. (my camera came too) i stopped and took pictures of every flower. good things happened. then when i got home i had just enough time to order pictures before my grandparents came. and i love those people. i really do. my grandma came dress shopping with me and i found a dress just about the color of this font. so now i am here and my grandma is going to bed. my grandpa can't go to sleep without knowing the end of the sox game so i am here with him and my bunny. good day?yes. very good day. and a promising weekend too.

No comments: